Monday, March 23, 2009

Aunt Bev

Well, this week is going to be a whirlwind of activity! My Aunt Beverly has come to visit. She's staying for an entire week. The girls are loving having Ber-Ber stay. They are going to be SO spoiled by the time she leaves!

My aunt and I have tons in common. When I was in high school, I use to go stay with her and my uncle for a week or 2 in Lewisville just north of Dallas. We would paint and garden and do all kinds of crafty stuff. So far, we've been to Hobby Lobby, Michaels, and JoAnns! Tonight we are going to work on some embroidery stuff and tomorrow we are going to try and etch some glass votives to give as gifts. Wednesday, we are hitting some plant nurseries looking for some butterfly attracting plants. We haven't planned anything yet for Thursday or Friday, but I'm sure it will be fun! I've always called her "my other mother" and am pleased that she was able to come spend some time with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment