Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm back!

Whew! It's been a busy few weeks. I spent last week getting ready for a garage sale. I HATE having garage sales. Not only the work before hand, but all the haggling with people. They expect you to give your stuff away. I actually had someone want me to take $10 buck for my double stroller! It cost $280 and is in excellent condition. I told them they were crazy. Anyway, it's over and I'm happy to say I made more money than I expected. I also had 3 boxes of good stuff that was donated to the Salvation Army.

This week, I'm gearing up for Go Texas day at Maddie's school, and a Tupperware party on Saturday. Today I'm making M a red bandanna skirt to wear over some tights. She will wear it with a white shirt and I'm making a bandanna barrette to wear in her hair. Friday, I will be in the kitchen making apple and lemon tarts as well as spice cookies, and one more sweet for my Tupperware party.

I'm also trying to find time to work on my layout for 52 Sketches and a layout challenge I made to my scrapbook group. Wow....no wonder I can' sleep!

Anyway, I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment