Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Visit from the Tooth Fairy

Yesterday evening Maddie came SCREAMING down the stairs with blood pouring from her mouth. Another one of her bottom front teeth came out when she was wiggling it. It scared the living daylights out of her.

She put her tooth in the tooth fairy pillow and we put it on her shelf (easier for the TF to get to ;) The tooth Fairy left her $1.00. After school, I took her to the dollar store to buy something with her money. She picked out a pair of blue pom-poms. All I've been hearing this afternoon is cheers she and Katie are making up. I've tried sneaking up on them to get video, but they run & hide as soon as they know I'm there. I hope this is all the loose teeth for awhile. We are having family pictures done at church on Friday and Maddie is missing 3 front teeth! Should make for a cute picture, if we can get her to smile that is.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment