Monday, January 5, 2009

Un-Resolutions!

Ok, so everyone makes New Year's Resolutions. How long do they last? A month? I decided this year to make a list of things I want to improve on in my life. I figured that if I publish them, I might be a little more accountable to do them. In June, I'm going to post an update as to how I'm doing.

Here goes...

1. Be more organized about keeping house.
2. Spend more time playing with the girls.
3. Plan some one-on-one time with David each month.
4. Eat healthier.
5. Cook more meals at home and eat out less.
6. Keep track of our spending in a journal.
7. Budget and save more
8. Laugh everyday and don't sweat the small stuff.
9. Scrapbook once a week.
10. Keep in touch with friends better.


Let's see how I do! How about you? Are you making any changes this year?

1 comment:

  1. Yes...no more Gambling, Drinking, Partying, Sex, Money, Girls...(GDP and SMG!)

    HAHAHA I'm kidding!!! lol

    You're such an awesome person already I don't think you'd have a hard time following that list! :)

    ReplyDelete