Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

I can't believe it is 2009. It just doesn't seem possible that I'm that old! We had a pretty low key night. We spent the day in Brazoria and Sweeny with David's brother and sister. We headed home about 6pm so we could beat the drunks who were out celebrating.

Maddie & I stayed up while Katie crashed on the floor in her sleeping bag and David was making some Z's on the couch. I worked in my craft room on some scrapbook layouts and Maddie watched Kung Fu Panda for about the 100th time. At 12:15, I told her it was time to go to bed, and she fought it tooth and nail. She insisted that she wasn't tired, but once I got her tucked in and left, I heard a BIG yawn from her room. When I snuck back to her room about a minute later, she was out cold.

Even after our late night, both girls were up by 7:30. I on the other hand got to sleep in. I slept till 9:30! Thanks to my wonderful hubby!

I hope that 2009 is a wonderful year for everyone and you have a year of good health and prosperity.

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment