Saturday, March 13, 2010

Food Critic

I have a food critic living in my house. Katie seems to have become our little foodie. She will try just about anything and has definite opinions on what she's tried.

I took the girls to McDonalds this morning for breakfast because the Mr and his Bro left to go fishing bright and early. Madeleine LOVES the burritos but Katie has never tried them. This morning, she asked M if she could try it. She took a bite. Chewed. Swallowed. Thought for a moment. Then said with a very serious look on her face..."Hmmm. A tad spicy. Goes down easy. But I like it!"

Last week, I made Chicken Cordon Bleu. Katie wrinkled up her nose and said "YUCK!!" while I was preparing it. When it was done, she tried it and exclaimed..."YUMMY! It's like it's got a surprise inside!"

I've got to quit letting her watch Iron Chef!

No comments:

Post a Comment