Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'm sick of the flu!

It all started with M. Saturday, she started complaining of her throat hurting. She'd been having seasonal allergies, so I just figured it was irritated. Sunday morning, she woke up with 102 degree fever. I called our pediatrician's office and the doctor called me back in about 10 minutes. I explained her symptoms and luckily she called in a prescription for Tamiflu. After 2 doses, her fever was gone and she was acting like herself.

By Sunday evening, David was sneezing and complaining of a headache. He still sounds all stuffy, but he hasn't had any fever. Then this morning, David called me while I was at the grocery store and told me Katie was running a fever. Lovely! The doctor had given us a prescription for Katie incase she started showing symptoms. She's only had a fever of 100 degrees. I hope this is the end of it. I've been washing my hand so much they are raw. I walk around the house with Lysol and antibacterial wipes. We are living in a steril zone!

Stay healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment