Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Whine Flu

It's an epidemic at our house!

After battling the H1N1 flu (Madeleine, Kaitlyn and then David!) my dad ended up in the hospital for 2 weeks with an irregular heartbeat. I spent a lot of days at the hospital with my dad and driving my mom back and forth. I thank GOD for David every day of my life! He really stepped up and became a single parent during the time my dad was hospitalized.

Now, Madeleine has a really nasty ear infection. The doctor was surprised that her eardrum had not burst. I know she was hurting and I was all over it...cuddling, sleeping with her, babying her...but now....sheesh! She's not in pain any more, no more fever, just the constant WHINING! She wants me to sit right next to her ALL DAY. I love my baby, but she knows how to work the drama queen gene!

I NEVER thought I would say this, but hopefully, she'll be back at school tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment