Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Shrove Tuesday


Just wanted to share a photo I took of Maddie this morning.


For those of you who are readers, my neighbor turned me on to a great site called Paperback Book Swap. I've already got a book coming in the mail and have sent out 3 of my books I wanted to get rid of. I also finished another book, Such A Pretty Fat, by Jen Lancaster. It is so funny! If you are looking for a quick, humorous read, pick it up.

With the end of February looming, I revisited my "unresolutions." I've been doing pretty good on some but need to work on others. I've been finishing a scrapbook page a week thanks to 52 Sketches. I've been reading quite a bit and keeping up with my household chores. I've also embarked on a mission to organize my pantry. I went to a Tupperware party not to long ago and started buying the Modular Mates to help with my organizing. Some of the things I need to work on are 1:1 time with David, and money matters. I think I'm going to start a money journal this week to see where I can budget. (Can you believe I actually LOVE doing this type of thing! It's like a game for me)

Anyway, give a hug to those you love and let them know EVERYDAY how much you love and appreciate them.

No comments:

Post a Comment