Whew! It's been a rough several weeks. We've had two rounds of strep in the house, and I had to do 3 rounds of antibiotics before I got well! Needless to say, I haven't gotten much done. EXCEPT....I've been cutting out feathers. Lots and lots of feathers. Pink ones at that! I cut out 246 individual fleece feathers to make the girls' halloween costumes.
They turned out ADORABLE!!! And cheap!!! I had everything in my stash except the pink hoodies.
I've got to thank the genius behindg the blog Following Phubbie. She posted the directions on how to make this fantastic costume. To make it easier, I glued the feathers in place and then went back and sewed them on. It went really fast.
The girls love their costumes and have been getting all kinds of "Whooooo's and Awe's"